Adult Care Services
Southern Tier Meadows is a charming adult home providing 24 private, single rooms located just outside of Fredonia, New York. This family styled home is licensed by the Department of Health and operated by STEL, Inc.
While enjoying safe, quality, and affordable housing, the residents also have the support of on-site staff 24 hours a day. The Meadows staff is dedicated to providing the best possible assistance to our residents by being professional, experienced, and friendly. With us, you will find high quality services and personalized care that you or your loved one deserves.
- Twenty-four (24) hour on-site supervision
- Private room & bathroom
- Emergency call bells
- Three (3) nutritious meals plus snacks.
- Medication management
- Case management
- Maintenance-free living
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Assistance with personal care
- Volunteer beauty/barbershop services
- Transportation arrangement
- Exercise & wellness
- In-house activities
- Field trips
- Basic cable
- Must complete a Housing Credit Application and fall within HUD's income guidelines to be accepted for placement.
- Must be able to ambulate 200 ft., with or without assistive devices.
- Must be continent of bladder and bowel OR can manage incontinence independently.
- Must be able to inject own insulin unless injection equivalency is in place.
- Must dress and bathe independently or with minimal assistance.
- Must be able to eat independently, although assistance is available with cutting food, opening containers, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Other eligibility requirements may apply.
For more information on the referral process, please contact the Administrator at Southern Tier Meadows at (716) 679-4883.
Click here for a referral application.